Removing interior window trim

I have a 2001 Honda CR-V and plan to replace the original interior rearview mirror with an auto-dimming mirror that includes a temperature and direction readout. The wiring to the mirror goes under the window trim. I've made a quick look at the trim and don't see any obvious, convenient ways of removing it. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to do this or point me to an online source for help. Thanks!

Dave

Reply to
dwb

I believe that trim is of the snap-on type. Let's see what some others say...

Professor

Professor