Repair manual for Honda Civic '98 1.5 iLS sedan

Hoka hey,
i just bought the Honda (she's gooood :-) but I would like to have the manual- is it possible to get it somewhere?
Thank You very much in advance!
Yea, yet another question: anybody has it? Are You satisfied? Any sugestions?
i LS? Is that a typo?
The owner's manual may be had via https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp . On the left, click on "Owner's Manuals." Follow the pointers. Once you arrive at the pdf file, it may appear that only one page has come up. In fact, page numbers that are highlighted within the pdf file are links on which you can click to take you to the page. Also, in the upper right hand corner of any white page look for an arrow. Click the right arrow to get to the next page.
http://www.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html has a free online factory service manual for a 97 Civic, which may duplicate to a large extent the 98's.
To get the factory service manual, go to www.helminc.com
A Chilton's manual (costing around $15; maybe less on Ebay) is pretty good, IMO.
Elle Original owner, 1991 Civic LX sedan. 182k miles and runs like a top, though I am very attentive to its maintenance and currently do it all myself.

Yep, that's a typo, do know what does it stand for really but it's a injection of some kind. I'm a administrator (read: i fix servers not cars) so I'm still a little stupid for this ,-)
And thank You very much for info- I'm gonna check this right now :-)
BR,
gen
wrote

geni0us wrote:

The factory service manual published by Helm is far superior to either chilton's or haynes. The info online at www.honda.co.uk is identical to the factory service manual. However, I find that the printed copy is easier to navigate (and sometimes more complete). The only issue is that the Helm manual assumes that you already have the skills necessary to fix your car.
Eric