Repairing door lock actuator

Good morning!
The L/H front door lock actuator on my 1991 Accord is broken. I removed it hoping that the problem would be dirty contacts. Instead, I found a tiny spring had broken through its plastic "pocket"
on what appears to be a clutch mechanism (a spring-and-ball affair I suppose.) Has anyone here tried repairing one of these, or do I need to spring for a new actuator? I expect this to be an expensive item if the dealer has it; none of the online Honda parts dealers list it any more.
It is item #25 on the parts diagram, here:
http://www.canleyworks.com/temp/doorlock.jpg
Thanks -Mark
On 3/28/2010 12:18 PM, Mark G. wrote:

You're correct in that it will likely cost you dearly IF you can find a NOS at some dealer or... wrecking yard time, Mark. Most of the larger yards have internet access to the others inventory. You might get lucky.
In article <w4adncLH5IXiEjLWnZ2dnUVZ_r-

Majestic Honda lists the entire lock assembly (assuming this an an LX with passive seat belts) for $221 for the L/H side (R/H is only $192).
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp ? inputstate=5&catcgry1CORD&catcgry291&catcgry34DR+LX&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=FRONT+DOOR+LOCKS
--Gene

Yes, this would be the "dearly" that another poster spoke of. :-(