Replace 2001 Accord EX V6 passenger headlight

I'm trying to replace the low beam of the passenger-side headlight on my '01 Accord EX V6. I can't get the electrical connector off the light, no matter how hard I squeeze that white clip and pull down. Any tips on how to get the old bulb unconnected? Is it ok to lube it up with something?

Reply to
6finger