Replace Altenator

Hi,
Can someone tell me what it will take to replace the altenator in my 93 Honda Civic?
Will it come out easily or do I have to remove other parts to get it
out.
Thanks,
Jim
my haynes manual said I had to remove the driverside driveshaft. That was bullshit. by the way it was a 98 civic.
there was a bracket attached to the block with 2 bolts, and once I removed that, the alternator fell into my lap.
Jim wrote:

I got it out, once I removed the lower bracket and the wheel well partially, I was able to slide it out.