Replace Plastic Door Trim

Hello all,
Last night/this morning someone attempted to brake into my 03 accord coupe, and broke the black plastic trim that is on the door. I have
done some searching on google looking for the part but keep turning up null. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on where to purchase such a part.
Thanks, Colin

Dealer? Wrecking yard? http://www.slhondaparts.com /?