replacement tire choice for 03 Odyssey

Appreciate thoughts on all season tire replacement for those who have replaced those Michelin Symmetry tires.

I have reviewed posts on Ody Club and also tirerack. I am thinking about Goodyear Tripletred, Michelin Hydroedge, and Yokohama TRZ. I live in NJ so there has to be some snow stability

Al

Reply to
Alan

toyo ultra 400 tires are very good. they have a 100,000 mile tread life to but theyre pricey which i'm the ones you're thinking about are also.

Reply to
hondaman

Reply to
stewart

I forgot to mention that the TripleTreds were also tops in the latest Consumer Reports survey.

Reply to
stewart