replacement tire choice for 03 Odyssey

Appreciate thoughts on all season tire replacement for those who have replaced those Michelin Symmetry tires.
I have reviewed posts on Ody Club and also tirerack. I am thinking about
Goodyear Tripletred, Michelin Hydroedge, and Yokohama TRZ. I live in NJ so there has to be some snow stability
Al
toyo ultra 400 tires are very good. they have a 100,000 mile tread life to but theyre pricey which i'm the ones you're thinking about are also.
-jeff

I'm extremely pleased with the Goodyear Assurance TripleTreds on my '03 Accord--good handling, comfortable ride, very quiet. Check http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=AS

I forgot to mention that the TripleTreds were also tops in the latest Consumer Reports survey.