Replacement tire for Odyssey

Have an '03. Is there anything better than the OEM Michelins?

Nokian WR. I *love* those tires.
: Have an '03. Is there anything better than the OEM Michelins?
Not really sure they're better (I thought the OEMs were pretty good), but the BF Goodrich Traction T/As I just put on my '01 sure were cheaper. They got pretty good ratings at tirerack.com. Just did a 2,200-mile road trip and they drove and felt great.
Paul
I recommend Bridgestone Turanza LS-T's + road force balancing. I purchased a set < 6 months ago from a local shop for $500.20 (out the door price) then spent $50.00 at another shop for road force balancing.