Replacing A Headlight - 1995 Civic EX Sedan

I'm buying one with a broken left headlight unit - looks like it was shot with a pellet gun. How do I go about replacing it, and does anyone have a good source for the replacement light? Honda wants $101 for it.
Plus tax.
mjc13<REMOVETHIS> wrote:

Pictures are at www.slhondaparts.com
Whatever country you're in, the junk yard is still the best place to try. Bumper will probably have to come off, and you might like to own the special prying tool that removes the plastic plugs.
'Curly'
motsco_ wrote:

Thanks, although I hope you're wrong about the bumper. I found a better source, which I'll post after I order the part - don't want them to sell the last one to someone else! ;-)