Replacing A Headlight - 1995 Civic EX Sedan

I'm buying one with a broken left headlight unit - looks like it was shot with a pellet gun. How do I go about replacing it, and does anyone have a good source for the replacement light? Honda wants $101 for it. Plus tax.

Reply to
mjc1

Pictures are at

Whatever country you're in, the junk yard is still the best place to try. Bumper will probably have to come off, and you might like to own the special prying tool that removes the plastic plugs.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Thanks, although I hope you're wrong about the bumper. I found a better source, which I'll post after I order the part - don't want them to sell the last one to someone else! ;-)

Reply to
mjc1