Replacing a Radiator

It is now time for me to replace my leaking radiator (9 years, 182,500 miles).

I plan to replace all hoses, even though they are not leaking. Would it be prudent to replace the thermostat as well?

Reply to
warlock162

Of course.

Reply to
Old American

Probably, but remember to test it before you install it. Occasionally they don't work right, and you'd rather know that before it's installed than after.

Reply to
Paul

yes. use oem.

Reply to