replacing headlights on 2001 Accord V6

hi,
I know how to replace the passenger side headlight, but how do I do it on the left side where the battery and airfilter block entry for the headlight? i am replacing originals with sylvania silverstars. is there
a way to do this without removing the entire headlight assembly through the front? thanks rocket