Replacing Ignition for '95 Civic

I noticed there was another blog with the same topic, same situation, but no real answer. My car was stolen not too long ago and they left my ignition snapped in two. I just got the replacement in today but
wanted to know what to expect before I go digging into this project. I do have a detachable steering wheel for those who are saying I have to take it off. I'm just making sure I cover all ends of this thing so I don't make my situation any worse than it already is. On that note, I'd appreciate any info you have to share.
Thanks,
Marcus
P.S. ~ Along with the ignition I was able to get the two door locks, the trunck and the lock for the rear seats... any tricks to replacing those also? Thanks again.

What model and year? (It matters a lot.) Also, I presume you have a driver's side air bag?
Mike