Replacing Rear Brake Lamp 2001 Odyssey

I have to replace the rear brake lamp in our 2001 Odyssey.
I need a good picture of how this is done. The picture in the manual is not very helpful.
I do not want to break anything while trying to replace it.
Thanks!
Are you talking about the high mounted 3rd brake light, or one attached to the rear quarters?
quirkyjoe wrote:

The one attached to the rear quarters.
Thanks.
NWF_Snake wrote:

You have to remove the brake lamp assembly. Your Owner's Manual tells how.
If you do not have an Owner's Manual, you can get one here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp Choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navigate to your car. (No login required.)
In your case, the instructions are on page 284.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ