replacing side mirror housing on Ridgline

Telephone pole cracked my housing on my sideview passenger side mirror. I've bought the replacment, and see the screws to hold it, but wondering about the mirror component itself, it must be removed before replacing
housing. Any instructions? Should I worry about electrical shocks or screwups? I'm a female trying to not have a costly repair bill on my Honda Ridgeline. Thanks!

Did the telephone pole jump out and strike your vehicle's mirror? {;^)

I think you'll find the screws hold everything on to the door, not just the housing.
If your missors are powered, you'll probably find the most difficult thing will be getting at the electrical connectors in order to unplug them. I don't know where they are on the Ridgeline. If you're lucky, they'll be inside the missor housing. If you're unlucky, they'll be on the door and you'll need to take the door trim panel off.
Other than that, it's one of those things you're probably just going to have to feel your way around. Once you get those secrews out, wiggle the housoing and see where other fasteners may be. It should be fairly clear.
And don't worry about shocks. The voltage is WAY too low for that to be even a remote possibility.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I appreciate the help, I should be able to figure it out one step at a time. And yes, Brian Smith, that darn pole did jump out and smack my poor mirror!

You should have been paying closer attention to the pole, you might have been able to get out of its way. {;^)