Req. 2002 Honda Civic EX Keyless Remote Programming

I tried the programming method for the 02 Accord that I saw in a previous thread.
Here is my problem.
The remote unlocks and locks the passanger door, however, it does
nothing with the driver side door. I have to lock it manually with the key.
Any Ideas. Please help for I dont want to have to pay dealer cost to have them fix it.