Request ForHouston Bay Area Honda Technician Referral

Wife's '98 Civic engine light illuminated and she took the car to the local Honda franchise. We just moved here and don't know our way around. The service writer mistakenly phoned me and
shared his concerns about her warped rotors and other nonsense. Discretion being the better part of valor, I didn't get involved. The car is fixed, but it is time to find a sharp independent technician for our two Hondas. All referrals will be accepted gratefully. Please reply to the group. I've got a new e-mail address and am not yet getting spam. I hope to keep it that way. TIA......Bruce