Request Wheel Specs, 1998 Honda Accord 4-door

Hi; I've got a 1998 Accord EX 4-door. I need some replacement wheels. All I know is that they are 15 inch with 4-bolt pattern. Does anyone know the spec for offset?
Does anyone know where I can get a set? Regards Gary === Atlanta
On Feb 3, 7:58 am, gary snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com wrote:

simple to find out: go tirerack wheel section and select a random wheel for your car model. Ypu'd see the bolt pattern and offset, etc.

Gary, On-line try Tirerack. Otherwise, try a Sears, Goodyear, American Tire, or American Racing wheels.
DaveD