RES Problem on 04 Odyssey

I have an 04 Odyssey with RES and it has stopped working all together. If I select DVD or AUX on the Radio it just displays displays "ERR"
whether there is a DVD in it or not. Also the rear controls are not working as well as the headphones. Basically the whole overhead unit is dead. Any ideas? I've checked the fuses and they all looked good to me. So now I'm at a loss and figured I'd try here before going to the dealer.
Thanks in advance, Jimmy
Kids play in the van? Check for coins in the cod player.

That's a good place to start.
After that, I have 2 options 1. consider an external DVD system. or 2. Talk to your kid(s) or give them a book.
Woody wrote:

-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...