Reset Check Engine Light - 05 Odyssey

Good day!
Well, I was wiring up a supplemental brake system to make our Odyssey towable behind our motorhome and in doing so was messing with a few fuses
trying to find the right place to tap in the electrical. My wife just called in a panic because the "check engine" light is on. I am confident that it is simply a side effect of me messing around. Is there a simple way to reset the thing? Perhaps just disconnecting the battery for a bit? I am not worried about there being a real problem - if there is I am sure the light will come back on again but would like to reset it without a trip to the dealer.
Thanks for the help!
Tony

If you're close to my home, you are more than welcome to stop by and I'll hook my reader to your vehicle and give you the code and reset the light. But, odds are that you aren't even in the same country <g>.
On 4/13/06 8:51 AM, in article
wrote:

On the '96 you reset it by pulling the "backup (radio)" 7.5 amp fuse for at least ten seconds. Its in the under-hood fuse box, should be at the rear right corner as you look at the box. Hopefully this will also work on a '95.
If not, disconnect the battery for a minute or so.

for the '95. You can also see what the codes are if you have a paper clip to short the test connector. Details in http://www.iequus.com/assets/manuals/3173_ICCR_E_14JAN03.pdf
Mike