resistance specs for upper and lower injectors in dpfi 88 crx dx

I'm currently working on a code 16 intermittent problem and have a credability problem with the aux (lower) injector reading 8.1 ohms. I can't find a testing resistance anywhere that isn't 1.5 to 2.5 ohms for
honda injectors.
I understand the upper (main) injector in the dpfi system has an unusually lower resistance w.r.t. the other injector, however mine are: upper 1.2 ohms and lower 8.1 ohms.
Does this sound reasonable? Are they good or out-of-spec? When the car is running they certainly sound ok with the stethoscope.
Any help from the knowledgeable subscribers is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Yours sincerely, Tich.
Add pictures here
âś–

Try resoldering your Main Relay. It may not be the injectors at all. http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mainrelayoperation/badmainrelay.html
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Hey TeGGeR,
Thanks for your response. I took out the main relay and desoldered all the points on the pc, cleaned it up and resoldered with high quality solder. Did this last week and thought I had the problem licked. The ECU was reset and set no more trouble codes. The car started great and drove great for about 5 miles and then it started to miss...then gasp....then stall. I was able to limp home by restarting and keeping it at a very high rpm while milking the clutch. Still had to stop several times and retart it.
I'm thinking its a thermal problem so I'm looking at the TPS (although no code set)...what else should I be looking at? O2 sensor, MAP sensor?
Going to do fuel pressure testing next I think.
Any ideas?
.....and thanks again TeGGeR!
Later, T.
Add pictures here
âś–

How old are the wires, cap, and rotor? That's your next culprit.
Has the starter ever been operated with any of the plug wires not connected? That will weaken or kill the coil.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR,
The wires, cap, and rotor are new as is the coil.
That's good info about possibly damaging the coil. Don't think I've ever the starter has operated w/o any of the plug wires not connected. I put a new starter on the car last year.
Later, Tich.
Add pictures here
âś–
tich wrote:

i second tegger. main relay. injectors almost never fail.
i've encountered code 16 on 4 different civics of this era and each time it was main relay. check out tegger's faq for an explanation of how it sets this code if you're curious.
Add pictures here
âś–