RFI - "factory" installation of XM radio

Can anyone tell me if I can get a third-party installation of XM into my new Odyssey? I am talking about one that uses the current radio space, not one
of those tuner add-ons. The dealer can do it of course, but at a price of $750. Can a competent car stereo shop handle this?
--
Carl Perretta