Ridgeline

It appears there are few Ridgeline owners responding to this group, but since I am one of them I am going to ask a question. Has anyone had any experience with a spray-on bedliner in a Ridgeline. I use my bed frequently,
although not rough. It gets ugly really quick. I'm concerned of the extra weight on the in bed trunk the liner would add. Thanks in advance.