Ridgeline steering noise

I've had my Ridgeline about 6 months now and love it, however I am curious about a sound I hear usually the first drive after a cool night. Some (not all times) after I start the vehicle and turn the
wheel right or left I hear this dull, hollow, "blunk" with each turn. Noise is not heard at speed and steering itself is unaffected. Noise goes away in a few miles. Any idea what is going on here? Thanks.
This can be heard quite distinctly if you leave your vehicle in the cold over-night say -20 to -30 Celsius. It'll sound like dull grinding. WHen the material begins to warm up the gaps increase and there's no chance of touching the adjacent components. So the noise goes away. Eventually the points of contact will grind away. I had that problem with a 1991 Accord.
maxwolf wrote:

Several posts about this on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club too. www.ridgelineownersclub.com