Ridgeline steering noise

I've had my Ridgeline about 6 months now and love it, however I am curious about a sound I hear usually the first drive after a cool night. Some (not all times) after I start the vehicle and turn the wheel right or left I hear this dull, hollow, "blunk" with each turn. Noise is not heard at speed and steering itself is unaffected. Noise goes away in a few miles. Any idea what is going on here? Thanks.

Reply to
maxwolf

highkm

Reply to