Ridgline

Any Ridglene owners have any comments on vehicles they own?

I've read where some of the Ridgelines were having water leaks that soaked the carpet. Was wondering if that has been fixed and what others have experienced regarding leaking. I also heard Honda was shutting down some plants due to poor sales of the Ridgeline. It's a nice vehicle but overpriced.