Ringing noise when I drive.

I have 98 4 cyl Accord with 115k miles and have just recently noticed a ring noise that sounds like its coming from my front right wheel. I am not very knowledgeable about cars and just wanted a idea of what it
could be before I have it looked at.

Something rubbing against brake rotor.
Could be anything from pebble wedged between splash shield to bent splash shield to pads worn down to their squeal tabs.
Time for a brake service.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ