RIP 2007 EXL V6 Manual

On the way home from grocery shopping last night, someone decides that they didn't want to yield when turning left with their Rav 4 and I believe that may be the final drive for my 2007 Accord. The frame is
shot on my driver's side, and the engine was tilted about 10 to 15 degrees towards the firewall.
Anyhow, since I am semi-laid up, what vehicles would you recommend me looking into, Honda or otherwise? Within walking distance of my house I have the following brands available: Cadillac, Honda, BMW, and Mecerdes. I am not opposed to something else, yet I don't want to have to drive 15 minutes or longer just to get an oil change or routine maintenance performed either.
Lastly, I called my dealership, and they said that they can NOT get me an 07 OR 08 V6 Manual, so I am kind of bummed. Maybe I will just suck it up and look into an automatic.
wrote: snip

important, consider the 2008 Accord EX I4 makes 190HP and is available with a manual transmission.
Hope your injuries are minor and you make a full recovery.
ACAR wrote:

getting through the pain.
As for why I drive a Honda, it is because a fully loaded Accord can be had for what a bottom of the line BMW runs. After all, although I used to DJ, I am also a Certified Public Accountant, therefore I am CHEAP (lol). Since my wife died this past January, I was thinking about upgrading the vehicle to something a little better, but I am unsure of what I will do. Until I decide, I will be sporting around in my late wife's 1997 Civic.
Come to think about it, I need to change my nym.