RIP, original alternator

I thought it would be nice to post a tribute to my original alternator. It gave 177,110 miles of faithful service in my 1991 Accord. Hopefully its spirit will be reincarnated at the rebuild shop and it
can resume its service in a new home.
Very impressive. I "only" got 120K out of mine......

My alternator was also thoughtful enough to signal its imminent demise when I started my car at home one Friday morning.
Every American car I have ever owned would have waited another two days, and died on Sunday morning when I was camping twenty miles up a remote Forest Service road.