Roof rack for Odyssey, OEM or aftermarket

Hi all, My wife has a 1999 Honda Odyssey without a roof rack. I want to start using it to haul my canoes, windsurfing boards and kayaks (long and sometimes heavy items). I can get a stock Honda rack and crossbars on Ebay for around $250 or from a dealer for 30% more, but I'm wondering if anyone has had some better experiences with aftermarket kits, i.e. Yakima, Thule, etc.

Reply to
CrouchingLamb

read this thread. Odyssey is similar.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Reply to
CrouchingLamb

This discussion has been going on there for 5 years now.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty