Roof racks for Honda Odyssey

Does anyone know what make and model the Honda fitted roof rails are? I have a 2006 Odyssey with roof rack and rails and i want to get a Kayak attachment. I've had a look at quite a few kayak mounts and haven't found
one yet that will fit? The Honda version is about double the price of similar retail attachments.
In article

http://www.odyclub.com