"S" Light on 92 prelude

The "S" light on my dashboard of my 92 prelude has now been lit and wont dissapear,Anyone knows what this means?

Brain Damidge wrote:

----------------------------------
It means you need to look in the glove box.
'Curly'

Translation: Read the fine manual!
--

Bearman

By definition: when you're investigating the unknown, you don't know what

It means you will have to retrieve a code from the A/T control unit (aka TCU.) And then we may help you.
Usually, the LED display is on the control unit, which may be located just below the RH side of the instrument panel.
Burt wrote:

Thanks guys, I better get this checked out at the shop.