"S" Light on 92 prelude

The "S" light on my dashboard of my 92 prelude has now been lit and wont dissapear,Anyone knows what this means?

Reply to
Brain Damidge

----------------------------------

It means you need to look in the glove box.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Translation: Read the fine manual!

Reply to
bearman

"Brain Damidge" wrote

It means you will have to retrieve a code from the A/T control unit (aka TCU.) And then we may help you.

Usually, the LED display is on the control unit, which may be located just below the RH side of the instrument panel.

Reply to
Burt

Thanks guys, I better get this checked out at the shop.

Reply to
Brain Damidge