S2000 - Replacement?

Has anyone heard anything about a replacement for the S2000 due to go out of production this year. My dealer claims that the S1000 is the replacement next year, but this seems farfetched.

Reply to
tww1491

"tww1491" wrote in news:jp0am.27394$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe24.iad:

My information says Honda has no plans to replace the S2000 with anything other than the Civic Si. Apparently Honda now considers the Civic Si as its "hot rod" model.

I think the automakers are in full-Obama mode right now. Toys are off the table for the time being.

Reply to
Tegger

The Si is a great "Toy", but it can't replace the S2000 unless they start making it in a convertable... ;-)

Reply to
Joe

Hi!

There you hit a good question. Why can't I buy a nice cab from Honda? A euro-Civic cab or even Accord cab would be great!

The question popped up when I drove a 1-series BMW cab rental last week and I started wondering about this. Is it something mr Honda didn't like?

/Robin

Reply to
Robin Vleij