S2000 - Replacement?

Has anyone heard anything about a replacement for the S2000 due to go out of production this year. My dealer claims that the S1000 is the replacement
next year, but this seems farfetched.

My information says Honda has no plans to replace the S2000 with anything other than the Civic Si. Apparently Honda now considers the Civic Si as its "hot rod" model.
I think the automakers are in full-Obama mode right now. Toys are off the table for the time being.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

The Si is a great "Toy", but it can't replace the S2000 unless they start making it in a convertable... ;-)
--
Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733
joe at hits - buffalo dot com
Joe wrote:
Hi!

There you hit a good question. Why can't I buy a nice cab from Honda? A euro-Civic cab or even Accord cab would be great!
The question popped up when I drove a 1-series BMW cab rental last week and I started wondering about this. Is it something mr Honda didn't like?
/Robin