Screws on my 2002 Civic air box stripped out.

I just got a 2002 used Civic and was checking the air filter. Looks like about three of the plastic screw holders are stripped out on the top air box. Is this a common problem with Civic's? Mine was a used certified Civic from a Honda dealer so should have been only worked on by Honda workers so is it possible that Honda would replace this broken part. Should I just get one of the after market type cold air intake systems. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Rob

no its not a problem with civics, if you get the right size screw driver they shouldnt strip out, if your going for performance or plan on doing some performance upgrades then get a cold air intake.

Reply to
Shawn Taylor