Seat belt reminder

Anyone successful in defeating the reminder? 2006 Ridgeline

Every time I get in the vehicle. No problem.

Can't be done without either 1) removing the multifunction panel from its hiding place and unsoldering the beeper, or 2) doing up the belt behind your back.
They make it tough these days. Real annoying in parking lots and when moving cars in and out of the driveway, isn't it?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Yes it is.

I have been told a dealer can defeat this with the hand held programmer. Is this correct? I just want to drive the fencerows at the farm without this annoiance.
Find a honda in the junk yard that has a similar seat belt latch. Cut the seat belt latch/coupling from the belt and buy that part. Put the seat belt latch/coupling inside the belt latch on your Ridgeline drivers side. Now the truck will automatically assume the seat belt is fasened even though it isn't.