Seat Upgrade?

I have an extremely nice '90 Civic that's now our road car ... but my wife hates the seats. I'm looking for a seat upgrade option where there'd be
more lower back support. I also don't want to spend $700+ on new seats so I'm really looking for used production seats that would work.
Any suggestions? How hard is whatever swap you might suggest?
Thanks! Dave

Why does she hate them? Uncomfortable, wrong height or angle, not enough support, too hard, too soft-- or the more likely woman's hate trigger-- the color of the upholstery? Cause of problem dictates the fix....
Her issues with them are primarily the lumbar region but seat height (too low) has been a complaint as well.
Thanks! Dave

Have a machine shop make some 1" aluminium standoffs and use longer bolts to anchor the seats.
SD

And get a lumbar pillow at Ross for five bucks. That's what I've done.
For extra credit, glue some velcro to the pillow and seat to keep it in place, otherwise you do have to position it every time you get in.
J.