Seatbelt Light

My brother recently got a 91 Civic DX, 64,000 miles, thats right 64K. Car has the auto seatbelt but even if you have the lap belt on the red seatbelt
light stays on. I assumed it was a fuse which I havent had the chance to check yet. DOes anyone have any idea what this could be ??
AccordBrett wrote:

He'll be pleased to find out it's covered by a lifetime warranty, assuming it's in the USA. It's outlined in the manual. Do what you can to prove why it's happening, then call a dealer and ask them if you need an appointment.
'Curly'
Thanx Curly, do you know if thats covered even if the seatbelt functions properly ? Sorry, no manual but I'll contact a dealer and advise them sometimes it doesn't work at all.
<snip>

It's actually outlined in the Warranty Booklet, not the Owner's Manual.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ