Seatbelt not retracting back

I have a 91' Accord 4 door and the rear driver side seat belt stopped retracting back, it's been pulled to it's full length already. Does anyone know if this can be fixed and how? Thanks in advance.

Norbert

Reply to
Norbert Ricafort

There should be a lifetime warranty on the seat belts, such that you can take the Honda to any dealer and they will fix it at no charge.

If you have your warranty manual, you can check it for this. I believe this transfers to subsequent owners, too.

"Norbert Ricafort" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Do it as Elle says, not as I did. Before I knew about the warranty I disassembled one (ignoring the warning on the housing - that was made for people who didn't know what they were doing

Reply to
Michael Pardee