Seatbelt not retracting back

I have a 91' Accord 4 door and the rear driver side seat belt stopped retracting back, it's been pulled to it's full length already. Does anyone know if this can be fixed and how? Thanks in advance.
Norbert
There should be a lifetime warranty on the seat belts, such that you can take the Honda to any dealer and they will fix it at no charge.
If you have your warranty manual, you can check it for this. I believe this transfers to subsequent owners, too.

Do it as Elle says, not as I did. Before I knew about the warranty I disassembled one (ignoring the warning on the housing - that was made for people who didn't know what they were doing <8^P). The thing is... there is a reverse-wrapped spring inside that housing and it is pretensioned. The spring had eaten into the shield over it. About the time I got the damaged shield removed the spring did the "spring snake in the peanut brittle can" thing and flew past parts of me I'd rather not have sliced up. I eventually got the spring back in its hiding place and placed a newly fashioned shield over it.
Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
Mike