Security TORX style to remvoe the cover on 2001 Acura TL

I have secure TORX (hole in middle) but none seem to fit the TORX screw to remove the HID lamp cover. Maybe I don't have the right size ?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:51:15 -0800, ndccpf1 wrote:

Yeah, that's a pretty good bet.
<boggle>

It's item number 2 in this view==> http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/acura/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=TL&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=4DR+TYPE-S&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=HEADLIGHT +(+02-03)&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no&systemcomp=&vinnoT=&trim=&trans=&view=normal
Secure Torx T-20

Good to know - thanks! Was that missing from the secure Torx set you had?
Mike

Secure Torx T-20

No I actually found it in my tool kit. I will try again tomorrow afternoon and post my results :)