Security TORX style to remvoe the cover on 2001 Acura TL

I have secure TORX (hole in middle) but none seem to fit the TORX screw to remove the HID lamp cover. Maybe I don't have the right size ?

Reply to
ndccpf1

Yeah, that's a pretty good bet.

Reply to
Dan C

It's item number 2 in this view=3D=3D>

(+02-03)&ListAll=3DAll&vinsrch=3Dno&systemcomp=3D&vinno=T=3D&trim=3D&trans=3D&view=3Dnormal

Reply to
ndccpf1

Secure Torx T-20

Reply to
ndccpf1

Good to know - thanks! Was that missing from the secure Torx set you had?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Secure Torx T-20

No I actually found it in my tool kit. I will try again tomorrow afternoon and post my results :)

Reply to
ndccpf1