Seeking for cheaper parts

I have to replace the rubber part that is located on the inner edge of each of the rear fenders on my Civic 99. This rubber part was also installed on
previous generation of Civic. It protects the rear fender edge from the gravel and stones.
The Honda original part cost a lot (at least in Canada) and I am seeking for a cheaper alternative. Any idea, suggestion, would be welcome. Thanks in advance.
Alain Kadlec
Ottawa
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca
Alain + Ivy wrote:

If you're talking about mud flaps, find your part numbers (and pictures) at www.slhondaparts.com, then check the pricing at these canadian parts places:
www.oemimport.com http://www.autopartsonlinecanada.com/
'Curly'
Thanks for your response. I was not talking about mud flaps. I am seeking for the rubber that is located on the inner edge of the rear fenders. In the Honda Service manual it is called "Fenderwell Trim". It is U shaped (one side 3/4 and the other side 5/8) and it is approx 2 feet long for each fender.
Alain

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:09:01 -0400, "Alain + Ivy"

I'm not sure if they will ship to Canada but you can try www.manhonda.com. I've had very good experience with them. It sounds like you need something that may be found at junk yards.