Service manual for 2005 Accord (where to buy?)

I am about to buy a 2005 Accord. I would like to buy the Honda service manual to do minor repairs on my own. I couldnt find it on the Honda website or general shopping sites. Can someone recommend an online
source? Thanks
In rec.autos.makers.honda snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://www.helminc.com is the official publisher and distributor for Honda service manuals.
--