Service Manuals needed!!!

I am looking for some good, professional manuals for both imports and domestics. Can anyone give me some pointers where possibly I can find used ones? Also ECM schematics and electrical repair manuals would be welcomed.
If you can shine some light where should I start looking please reply.
Thank you, Walter.
If you want to send me e-mail remove the .news

You may want to visit this website: tegger.com He has some great advice on this subject and there MAY be a manual at the site that you can download. If you want to buy a used manual--try ebay--
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO

You're posting to a Honda group, so I assume you need info on a Honda. www.helminc.com The very best.
eBay is good, and so are places like Hemming's Motor News.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
try motor or motors.com they sell all PROFESSIONAL automotive manuals also alldata is Motor product all manuals online <your pc>