Service Required Light

Does anyone knows how to reset the service require indicator on the 2003 Honda Accord? I have serviced my honda for regular maintenance and probably
it's nothing serious. The first time I took my new Accord for service, the technician did something to the dimmer switch and reseted the service light.

Did you purchase your vehicle new? If so, there should be an Owners Manual in the vehicle. It's a wealth of information about your vehicle.
Brian

Nobody.
You must call the dealer, and pay him $80 to learn this or have him do it for you.
Oh--your 18 month old car *did* come with an owner's manual, didn't it?
Gee, I wonder if it's mentioned in there...nah, who needs to read an owner's manual, I mean, it's just a CAR, everybody knows how a CAR works, you put the key in and go, there's nothing in the manual of your shiny new $25,000 toy that would be of any interest WHATSOEVER. So I take that back. Don't even bother to crack open your owner's manual and look, because obviously it wouldn't be there. Opening the manual would be a total waste of your time.
Just pay the dealer $80 to do this for you.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

come on elmo, chill. you're a pretty smart helpful guy most of the time.
Man all this time I thought the "manual" was just scrap paper...you mean it actually has information about the car in it? When did they start doing that?

Logic Design wrote:

It is in the owner's manual. Page 67 in mine, just after how to read the temperature gauge, how to read the fuel gauge, what the "check fuel cap" means. Important reading. (lol)
To reset the SRI:
1. Turn off engine.
2. Press and hold select/reset knob in the instrument panel, then turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Hold the knob for about 10 seconds until the indicator light resets.

You should have asked him to call you, now he's got to read how to do this here, instead of reading it his Owners Manual! {;^0
Brian