setting the time on radio

how do I set the time on my radio (1996 passport)?

Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

A copy of your Owner's Manual may be obtained here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp It is free and you don't need to Login.
From Page 113 of your manual (the manual has pictures too):
To set the clock: 1. Turn the ignition switch to ACCESSORY or ON. 2. Press and hold the DISPLAY button. 3. To change the hours, press and hold the Preset 1 button until the numbers advance to the desired value. 4. To change the minutes, press and hold the Preset 2 button until the numbers advance to the desired value. 5. Release the DISPLAY button.
The RESET function lets you quickly set the clock to the nearest hour. To RESET, press and hold the DISPLAY button, then press the Preset 3 button. If the displayed time is before the half hour, the clock will reset backward. If the time is after the half hour, it will reset forward. For example: 10:15 will reset to 10:00 10:40 will reset to 11:00
Good luck.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ