A copy of your Owner's Manual may be obtained here:
It is free and you don't need to Login.
From Page 113 of your manual (the manual has pictures too):
To set the clock:
1. Turn the ignition switch to ACCESSORY or ON.
2. Press and hold the DISPLAY button.
3. To change the hours, press and hold the Preset 1 button until
the numbers advance to the desired value.
4. To change the minutes, press and hold the Preset 2 button
until the numbers advance to the desired value.
5. Release the DISPLAY button.
The RESET function lets you quickly set the clock to the nearest hour. To
RESET, press and hold the DISPLAY button, then press the Preset 3 button.
If the displayed time is before the half hour, the clock will reset
backward. If the time is after the half hour, it will reset forward.
10:15 will reset to 10:00
10:40 will reset to 11:00
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.