Should I buy my lease end Oddysey?

Our Lease is up in July on the following.
2004 Oddysey EX Leather w/ DVD, heat seats, power everything.
Always garages w/ 23k miles.
Residual is $19,8k

According to KBB, we would be crazy not to buy it. If we don't buy it, we will most likely roll into another Oddyssey.
I may have answered my own question, but am curious what others would do.
Thanks!
Go look at the new Ody's. My wife hates the new look. This could be a deciding factor.
Scott

I am not up on used Ody values but it sounds pretty good to me. You know the history of this car so you know it is not a lemon or crashed.
Unless you just have to have the new Odyssey, I think you would be better off to save the difference in cost and buy the old one.

Thanks all.. Decided to buy the old one... Also, I can't seem to negotiate any good deals on an '06 EX-L RES equivalent.