Sites with specs?

Are there any sites which are good for learning about the specs and features that each Honda model year came with (especially ones with Civic info)? I'm interested in used Honda Civics, so I want to know which model/year comes with what, before I go look at any in person.

Reply to
PCB

autos.msn.com -- pretty good specs

edmunds.com -- specs and reviews

cars.com -- specs and you can also search local listings of cars for sale

Reply to
Robert

Autotrader.com

Reply to