Sites with specs?

Are there any sites which are good for learning about the specs and features that each Honda model year came with (especially ones with Civic info)? I'm interested in used Honda Civics, so I want to know
which model/year comes with what, before I go look at any in person.

autos.msn.com -- pretty good specs
edmunds.com -- specs and reviews
cars.com -- specs and you can also search local listings of cars for sale

Autotrader.com
--

"...Luigi follow only the Ferraris."