SIze Problem

I was thinking about getting myself a Honda Civic SI but Hondas are kind of a small car and i'm 6 ' 7'' and I wanted to know if i would be able to fit into the drivers seat "comfortably" without getting my
legs scrunched.

Mmmm, go to a dealer and sit in one? Not all tall people are built the same, so someone else's experience, even if also 6'7" when standing would be useless to you.
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:47:06 -0700, against all advice, something

Questions like these are why god created the Test Drive.
--
Life is too short to play cheap guitars.

BBALLFREAK wrote:

Go to the dealer and sit in one...
I am only 5'7", so it is plenty roomy for me. My father in law is 6'3", and fits in the passenger seat all right...

Exterior room has little to do with interior space. We're not talking about a '71 Ford Maverick here, after all.
I think you may find it's headroom that is short, not legroom. But then again, cars these days are tall compared to what they were selling even ten years ago, and positively towering compared to sporting versions on the market 15 years ago.
I'm only 6' 2", but I had trouble with headroom in just about every car I tried before I bought my Integra in '91. A sunroof was out of the question as it stole too much headroom. Legroom was ample in all cars I tried, though.
Go sit in one to be sure.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
There is no Honda dealership even close to me maybe 50 miles away and I don't have time to get all the way out there just to sit in a car!!!!!
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:04:38 -0000, against all advice, something

Let me get this straight.
You're looking to spend > $25,000 on a depreciating asset, and you aren't willing to drive fifty miles to see if it fits. You'd rather trust the opinions of strangers on usenet. Is that about right?
--
Life is too short to play cheap guitars.

Then how will you buy it if you're not willing to do a little leg work and go to the dealer? Do they deliver?
BBALLFREAK wrote:

i'm 6'5" and civics fit me great. but /NOT/ if they have a sun/moon roof. accommodating the mechanicals for that reduce the ceiling height between 1" & 2". since all u.s. si's have those wretched things, you may be "doomed" to a lesser model.
best option is to get an old civic, put an si motor in it, and still have change for that world cruise. cheaper insurance too.
BBALLFREAK wrote:

Why not just go to a dealership and try one on for size?
Seriously... how could anyone here possibly know how well you'd fit a specific car? Even someone else who's 6'7" wouldn't necessarily be of the same proportions of leg/upper-body/arm length.