Slight vibrations from everywhere in a 05 accord...help!

I have a 05 I4 accord with around 5000 miles. The engine is just not smooth anymore, kinda hear this 'whirring' should when I accelerate, and when im at
a stop, I can feel slight vibrations from the steering wheel, seat, and the brake pedal. Plus when i'm driving I can even feel slight annoying vibration through the gal pedal...PLUS, when the windshield wipers are on, I can feel there movement through the brake pedal....what the hell is this car?! Anyone experience these issues? Broken motor mount?

that were there all the time, try a test drive in a similar model. You know if you take it in for warranty service the shop won't find anything definably wrong unless you can say a demo doesn't do "that."
Mike