Smart Azze's

This is for you all with the smart azz comments~I don't need new glasses and I have 20/20 vision but you do need to tell your grandma to stop pulling in
front of me~And don't be jelous because my cars looks and runs like the pink one in the Fast and the Furious~Your lucky you guys don't live here or I'd try to run you over!!!!! Asia~Anne 1997 Bomb Azz Honda Owner
Message posted via