Smart Forfun2

Smart Forfun2 meet the Smart Forfun2, pronounced the Smart forfun to the second

by a 85hp 6cyl 5.7litre engine from the mercedes Unimog, idsay this would be fun to drive!!!

sanwan

Lessee - you were asking for tuning advice for a VW in the Acura forum, and are hawking SMART cars in the Honda forum.... We can't help you with the

5.7L, 85 hp engine. We can help you with Hondas. Okay?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee