SMoky Starts

I recently left my 05 civic hybrid for about a week without driving it. Although it started immediately, there was quite a bit of blackish/greyish smoke for the first 10 seconds or so. Is this normal? If not, what might I expect when I take it to the dealer? The car has about 6000 miles on it. Thanks Ted

Reply to
Theodore Kaplan

There is no need for concern if this only happened the first time you started this baby. This black/greyish smoke is caused by excess fuel that accumulated in the inlet system. Second start no smoke, yeah?

Good luck brother.

I need some help though. If you know of anybody that's got a service manual for a 99 Honda Ballade Luxline 180i SO4 in PDF format please let me know.

The Horrible Dutchman

Reply to
budget