Snap-On tools for sale, on the bay, Cheap!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZt4613QQhtZ-1
I will be listing LOTS more in the next few weeks
Thanks for looking

t4613 wrote: <snip spam>

no, don't. you're spamming. sell your stuff on ebay, sure, but don't spam groups with your listings.

Some stuff ending today. Thanks for looking.
t4613 wrote:

go there of my own accord. stop spamming this group.