Snap-On tools for sale, on the bay, Cheap!

I will be listing LOTS more in the next few weeks

Thanks for looking

Reply to
t4613

no, don't. you're spamming. sell your stuff on ebay, sure, but don't spam groups with your listings.

Reply to
jim beam

Some stuff ending today. Thanks for looking.

Reply to
t4613

i don't give a flying one, knucklehead. if i want to look on ebay, i'll go there of my own accord. stop spamming this group.

Reply to
jim beam